Department of Pediatrics №4
News of the Department
News up-dates is placed on the web site of the department. The department’s website is constantly updated. To improve the site performance, monitoring of the effectiveness of using the site as a tool for interaction with students is conducted. Google analytics service helps to segment the audience that comes to the site. Determination the interest of users through the number of conversions and interactions with the site, helps to understand and choose the vector of development strategy to attract new users and increase their number.
Ministry of Health of Ukraine, Bogomolets National Medical University invites you to take an active part in the Scientific and Practical Online Conference with International Participation “Interdisciplinary Approaches to Diagnosis and Treatment of Children’s Diseases”, dedicated to the memory of a prominent Ukrainian pediatrician, Academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine Vitaliy Hryhorovych Maidannyk.
The event will take place on April 22-23, 2021 in online format. Doctors, scientists and teachers are invited to participate. Also on April 23, a section of students and young scientists will be held as part of the conference.
The conference is held according to the Register of Congresses, Symposia and Scientific and Practical Conferences, which are scheduled for 2021 (№ 134), participation in which provides for 10 points for participants and 30 points for speakers.
The scientific program of the conference includes:
- participation of well-known international speakers;
- lectures of leading scientists of Ukraine on the main topics of the scientific program;
- reports in plenary sessions;
- discussions at symposia in the format of interdisciplinary debates;
- conducting master classes;
- dialogues with professors (section of direct questions);
- clinical cases in pediatric practice.
During the conference it is planned to discuss the most pressing issues:
- Section of memory of academician of NAMS of Ukraine, doctor of medical sciences, professor Maidannyk V.H.
- Current issues of organization of medical care for children.
- Problems of development and upbringing of a healthy child in modern conditions.
- Modern aspects of rational feeding of young children and nutrition of schoolchildren.
- Improving the provision of medical care to newborns.
- Actual problems of adaptation and health of schoolchildren.
- The latest technologies for diagnosis, treatment and prevention of socially significant diseases of childhood.
- Rational pharmacotherapy in clinical pediatrics.
- Problems of infectious pathology of childhood and vaccination at the present stage
Registration for the conference at the link: