Department of Pediatrics № 1
Student scientific club
Responsible person – PhD, Associate Professor Stroj Olena Anatoliivna: tel.: +380662991189; E-mail address: email@example.com.
The monitor of the students’ club is Pravdiuk Yuliia Viktorivna – student of V year of study, group 15: tel.: 80972155118, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The students’ scientific club was created in 1997.
Thematic directions of students’ club activity:
- Psychosomatic diseases in children: their reasons and prevention
- Dermatological masks of somatic diseases in children
- Congenital digestive system defects
- Tropical African infections: from epidemiology to clinical features and treatment
- Effects of vitamin D – modern view of the problem
- Algorithm of clinical management of rash in children
- Collagen diseases in children: diagnostics and treatment.
- Hyperactivity and attention deficiency syndrome in children: reasons and treatment.
- Preventive vaccinations and immunization of children with violated calendar.
- Protein and caloric insufficiency in children.
- “Necessity of symbiotic community correction for the health of children. From theory to practice”. Master-class.
- Chronic liver diseases in children: early diagnostics and directions of management.
Bases, on which the students’ club meetings are carried out:
- Central basis – Railway clinical hospital № 1
- Institute of pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology (Center of pediatric hepatology).
Regularity of students’ club meetings is carrying out: every month.
Collaboration with other departments – Pediatric Department № 4 and Department of histology and embryology of Bogomolets National Medical University.