DEPARTMENT OF ORTHODONTICS AND PROSTHODONTICS PROPAEDEUTICS
The international activity of the department of orthodontics and prosthodontics propaedeutics is aimed at establishing and sustainable development of international cooperation in the scientific, innovative, and educational spheres with the aim of constantly improving the quality of educational, scientific and other services, and strengthening institutional competitiveness in the national and international academic environment and the global labor market.
The international activities of the Department of Orthodontics and Prosthodontics Propaedeutics are carried out in the following main directions:
- expansion and deepening of foreign contacts, connections, promotion of the development of international cooperation in the field of education and science;
- constant improvement of the quality of educational, scientific and other services through the implementation of the best world practices and through the implementation of joint scientific and innovative projects;
- expansion of academic and scientific cooperation with foreign educational institutions and research organizations;
- involvement of leading foreign professors and lecturers in the educational and scientific process;
- participation and joint organization of international conferences, master classes, trainings, seminars;
- participation in international programs and projects involving international grants;
- organization of international mobility of teaching staff;
- introduction into the work program of educational components aimed at preparing graduates for the global labor market;
- monitoring of improving the language training of teachers;
- formation of a multicultural environment at the department, encouragement of academic and extra-academic communication of foreign students, teachers and scientists with Ukrainian colleagues.
The staff of the department is always open to international cooperation and invites cooperation: firstname.lastname@example.org.