INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MOBILITY PROGRAM FROM THE EUROPEAN UNION (ERASMUS+ )
Erasmus+ is a European Union programme for the period 2014-2020, which supports cooperative projects, partnerships, activities and mobility in the field of education, training, youth and sport.
With more than 150 countries, Ukraine is one of the Programme Countries of Erasmus+ Programme. Partner Countries of the Program are the member States of the EU and the countries of the Economic Union.
THE MAIN GOALS
- Improving the skills and employability of students and promote the competitiveness of the European economy;
- The implementation of the Strategy of modernization of higher education in the Partner Countries of the program and capacity development of Programme Countries;
- Strengthening the international dimension in Erasmus+.
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE
- Students starting from the second (2) course (associate bachelors, bachelors, masters, postgraduates, doctoral students);
- Academic staff (teachers);
- Administrative staff (officers).
КА1: MOBILITY OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACADEMIC STAFF
- Development and extension of knowledge, skills and competencies;
- Participation in structured courses and trainings abroad;
- Internship (observation work in the field of adult education or appropriate organization in another sector);
- Improve the quality of teaching (teaching trips).
КА1: MOBILITY OF APPLICANTS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION
- To provide better opportunities for development of skills and competencies;
- Credit mobility: exchange training and internship (practice) at universities;
- Support the Bologna process and dialogue in relation to strategic policy in the partner countries.