Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology №3
Students’ scientific club
Head of the Student’s Scientific Club – Oleshko Viktor Fedorovych (Assistant, PhD)
Contact details: +3 8 099 04 31 650, firstname.lastname@example.org
Monitor of the Student’s Scientific Club – Dombrovskyi Leonid Eduardovych (VI course, 4219 group)
Contact details: +3 8 066 114 98 18, email@example.com
Student’s scientific club of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 3 Department was founded and approved in 1982.
Since 1982 and up to the present the Scientific Heads of the Club were:
1982-1999 ed. y. – Associate Professor Shkolny G. K. Scientific directions:
prevention and treatment of weakness of labor activity.
2000-2003 ed.y. – Associate Professor Melnykov S. N. Scientific directions:
Diagnosis and treatment of cervical insufficiency.
2003-2004 ed.y. –Associate Professor Dyndar O. A. Scientific directions:
Extragenital pathology and pregnancy.
2004-2019 ed.y. – Associate Professor Lastovetskaya L. D. Scientific directions:
management of pregnancy and childbirth in extragenital pathology, current
problems of reproductive health of the population.
2019 and up to the present – Assistant Oleshko V. F. Scientific directions:
miscarriage, pregnancy, complicated by extragenital pathology, gynecological
endocrinology, family planning.
Students of the Club who became famous in their specialty:
Benyuk V.O. – Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology No.3 Deartment of
Bogomolets National Medical University
Radzinski V.E. – Head of Obstetrics and Gynecology Deartment of RUND
Joseph Vodone Assogba – Minister of health of Benin
Today, more than 30 students of the IV-VI courses, of I and II medical faculties, including foreign students, take an active part in the work of the Students’ Scientific Club.
Since the beginning of the 2019 academic year, 11 printed publications have been published with the students of the scientific club.
Meetings of the Students’ Scientific Club take place every month, on Wednesdays, on the basis of Obstetrics and Gynecology No. 3 Department, which is located in the Kyiv City Maternity Hospital No. 3 in the Phantom Class. The topics of the theoretical parts are selected according to the students wishes.
Actual plan of the student scientific club for the spring semester 2019-2020 educational years:
19.02.2020 – The role of an Obstetrician and Gynecologist in the diagnosis and treatment of benign breast diseases
25.03.2020 – Extragenital pathology and pregnancy. Diseases of the cardiovascular system in pregnant women
22.04.2020 – Fetal surgery as a modern method of treatment of congenital malformations
27.05.2020 – Precancerous diseases of the cervix. Features of pregnancy management and treatment directions in women with cervical cancer
Calendar plan of the student scientific circle meetings
of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology № 3
in the 2021/2022 academic year
- Influence of sexually transmitted viruses on the formation of reproductive health in Ukraine. Date – 22.09.2021. Responsible – As.Prof. Drupp Yu.G., As. Chebotariova A.S., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Modern approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of endometrial hyperplastic processes. Date – 20.10.2021. Responsible – Prof. Dyndar O.A., As. Puchko M.S., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Features of management of women with COVID-19 during pregnancy. Post-covid syndrome. Date – 17.11.2021. Responsible – Prof. Ivaniuta S.O., As.Prof. Kovaliuk T.V., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Benign tumors of the female genitalia. Features of diagnosis and treatment. Date – 15.12.2021. Responsible – As.Prof. Lastovetska L.D., As. Shcherba O.A., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Modern directions of pregnancy management in patients with arterial hypertension and preeclampsia. Date – 19.01.2022. Responsible – Prof. Beniuk V.O., As.Prof. Nykoniuk T.R., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Abortion and its complications. Features of medical care for women with unwanted pregnancies. Date – 16.02.2022. Responsible – Prof. Goncharenko V.M., As. Kurochka V.V., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Modern approaches to prognosis, diagnosis and treatment of miscarriage. Date – 23.03.2022/ Responsible – As.Prof. Benyuk S.V., As. Shcherba O.A., As. Oleshko V.F.
- “Acute abdomen” in gynecology. Date – 20.04.2022. Responsible – As.Prof. Usevych I.A., As. Puchko M.S., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Safe medicine for mother and fetus. Teratological effect of drugs on the embryo and fetus. Diagnosis of congenital malformations of the fetus. Date – 18.05.2022. Responsible – Prof. Ivaniuta S.O., As.Prof. Kovaliuk T.V., As. Oleshko V.F.
- Prenatal massive obstetric bleeding. Modern approaches to bleeding stopping and intensive care of complications. Date – 22.06.2022. Responsible – Prof. Dyndar O.A., As.Prof. Lastovetska L.D., As. Oleshko V.F.