Department of Radiology and Radiation Medicine
Responsible – Associate professor of the department, Candidate of medical sciences Horot Iryna, mobile phone 067702560, email@example.com.
Main directions of work: radiation diagnostics, radiation therapy, application of methods of radionuclide diagnostics in the study of different organs and systems, modern methods of radiation therapy: application of new modes of fractionation of brachytherapy.
Scientific research work:
- Application of HDR brachytherapy in the treatment of non-melanoma skin cancer (0117U000271) 2017-2020.
- The role of three-phase osteoscintigraphy in the prediction of paraendoprosthetic complications in hip and knee joint replacement (0118U000148) 2018-2020.
- Methods of teaching the basics of radiation diagnostics and radiation therapy of future doctors using information society technologies (0117U002264) 2017-2019.
- Diagnostic role of osteoscintigraphy in hip joint replacement in patients with deforming osteoarthritis (0114U003982) 2015-2017.
- Features of relationships of sonographic indices of the uterus and the ovaries in girls with constitutional parameters of different somatotypes (0117U005436) 2015-2018.
- Influence of low radiation doses on the ultrastructure of capacitive vessels (0114U001352) 2014-2016.
- Functional state of the hepatobiliary system in children with glomerulonephritis (0114U001351) 2014-2016.
- Ultrastructure of the cardiovascular system under low radiation doses (0111U000664) 2011-2013.
- Radioimmunological methods in the diagnosis and prognosis of hemoblastoses (0110U006818) 2011-2013.
Information about the department’s staff profiles in Scopus, Orcid, Google Scholar, Web of Science :