DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH CARE MANAGEMENT
ATTENTION! INFORMATION ABOUT THIS, FROM 06 TO 17 APRIL 2020.
Dear colleagues! We bring to your attention important information. According to the curriculum of the department for 2020 from April 06 to April 17, the cycle of thematic improvement “Organization of secondary medical care in Ukraine” will be held in the format of distance learning.
Students of postgraduate courses who have received a budget pass must send to the e-mail of the management department of OZ firstname.lastname@example.org or to the department’s Facebook chat the following documents from the scanned documents:
- a seal with the seal of the organization in which the listener works
- pages 1-2 of passport and registration page;
- diploma of higher education;
- Certificate of postgraduate education (in the presence of category) or certificate of specialist (in the absence of category);
- medical certificate (in the presence of category) or certificate of specialist (in the absence of category)
- surname certificate (for women only if surname is changed);
- work book;
- order or excerpt from the order on departure for courses.
Also, be sure to include your full name, position, place of work, mobile phone number and contact email in the email.
MAKE SURE TO FILL IN ON-LINE PERSONAL PERSONAL CARD https://drive.google.com/open…
Thematic cycle is carried out both on budget passes and on a paid basis.
If you have any questions, please call the curator of the study cycle, associate professor Natalia Prus phone: +38 066-863-32-80.