Department of Dental therapy
for scientific work –
PhD., associate professor
DUDNIKOVA Mariya Olegivna
Direction of work
Proactive and searching research: 2019-2022
“Development and implementation of scientifically grounded algorithms for early diagnosis and differentiated treatment of diseases of hard tissues of teeth and periodontal diseases”
State registration number: 0119U104010
UDC: 616.31; 617.52-089, 616.314.13/.14+616.314.16+616.311.2+616.314.16+616.716.85+616.311]-07-08
To justify the algorithms for early diagnosis, treatment and prevention of periodontal diseases and hard tissues of the teeth by developing and implementing differentiated treatment and prevention measures at the stages of treatment.
- To study the prevalence of periodontal diseases and hard dental tissues.
- To determine the clinical features of the course of periodontal and hard tooth tissue diseases.
- To improve methods of early diagnosis and comprehensive examination of periodontal diseases and hard tissues of teeth.
- Develop and implement the necessary therapeutic and preventive measures for periodontal diseases and hard dental tissues.
- On the basis of clinical and laboratory studies, determine the effectiveness of the proposed methods of prevention and treatment of diseases of the hard tissues of the teeth and periodontium in the near and distant periods of observation.
- Clinical and X-ray diagnostics
- Index assessment of the condition of the oral cavity
- Experimental pathohistological
- Experimental biochemical
- Electron microscopic
- Social and hygienic
- Medical and sociological
- Interactive research
- Statistical: variation and correlation analysis.
Strategic priority direction of innovative activity: Implementation of new technologies and equipment for high-quality medical care, treatment, pharmaceuticals.
Expected results: improvement of the efficiency of diagnosis and treatment of patients.
Practical value of the work: the completion of the work will allow the development of scientifically based algorithms for early diagnosis and differentiated treatment of diseases of the hard tissues of the teeth and periodontium.
With us it’s interesting, professional, proof-on-concept!
We are ready to share with you with knowledge and experience with you!
We’ll check it on you!
P.S. We are open to communication: in the event of a need for medical and advisory services, please contact the staff of the Department of Dental therapy: