Department of Internal Medicine №2
Responsible for international activity of the Department of Internal Medicine №2: Ass Prof Dzhus Martha B, email@example.com 1. Participation of employees in foreign conferences, symposia, congresses, other events:The results of the scientific work of the department are presented in the materials of international congresses and conferences held in Nice, Paris, Florence, Venice, Milan, Vienna, London, Berlin, Stockholm, Helsinki, Amsterdam, Barcelona, etc.Participation of employers in the annual European Rheumatology Congress “EULAR 2016”, “EULAR-2017”, “EULAR 2018”, “EULAR-2019” World Congress on Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis and Musculoskeletal Diseases (WCO-IOF) Krakow, 2018, WCO-IOF-ESCEO congress 2017, Florence, Congress of the Association for Heart Failure of the European Society of Cardiologists “Heart Failure 2019”, Austria, Vienna; 29th ESH European Meeting on Hypertension and Cardiovascular Protection, Milan; Heart failure 2019 Congress , Athens, EuroPrevent Congress 2019, Lisbon; ESC Congress 2016, Rome, Italy ESC Acute Cardiovascular Care 2015, Geneva, Switzerland; 1st International Conference of the European Academy of Sc ience Bonn, Germany; 26th Meeting of the European Society of Hypertension Paris, France, et al.List of published abstracts in foreign editions
- Lazarieva K. Amosova O. Nishkumay G. Mostbauer P. Lazariev Y. Rudenko V. Markers of bone remodeling, 25-hydroxycholecalciferol level and lipid metabolism parameters in elderly women with uncompleted arterial hypertension journal of Hypertension: July 2019 – Volume 37 – Issue – p e236 doi: 10.1097/01.hjh.0000573016.15655.0d
- EI Levenko , KI Cherniaieva , ZV Lysak , OI Nishkumay , OI Rokyta , NV Shyshkina , AA Kovalenko , AB Yurkovskiy , JM Makuha. How does left ventricle affect left atrium in obese patients with atrial fibrillation and heart failure and preserved ejection fraction? European Journal of Preventive Cardiology, Vol 26, Issue 1_suppl, 2019, S146
- Prudkyi I., Antoniuk Yuliia “Hyperuricemia as the miocardial remodeling factor by patients with nonvalvular atrial fibrillation” Proceedings of the first International Conference of European Academy of Science. Oktober 30-31, 2018, Р. 25, Bonn, Germany
- Prudkyi I., Mykyta Toliashvili “Ejection fraction as a determining factor of the course of acute myocardial infarction” Proceedings of the first International Conference of European Academy of Science. Oktober 30-31, 2018, Р. 35. Bonn, Germany
- Dzhus, Y. Boyko. Influence of juvenile idiopathic arthritis on the quality of life of young adults in the transition period to adult rheumatologic care in Ukraine. Щорічний Європейський Конгрес ревматологів”EULAR 2018″, Amsterdam, June 13-16, 2018.
- Povoroznyuk, M. Dzhus Bone mineral density, t-score and z-score in young men with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Щорічний Європейський Конгрес ревматологів”EULAR 2018″, Amsterdam, June 13-16, 2018.
- Povoroznyuk, M. Dzhus Age peculiarities of bone mineral density in young female with juvenile idiopathic arthritis. Щорічний Європейський Конгрес ревматологів”EULAR 2018″, Amsterdam, June 13-16, 2018.
- Povoroznyuk, M. Dzhus, Peculiarities of bone mineral density in young female with juvenile idiopathic arthritis //WCO-IOF-ESCEO congress (World Congress On Osteoporosis, Osteoarthritis And Musculoskeletal Diseases), Krakow, Poland, April 19-22, 2018. Poster presentation No: p1087
- Amosova1, VV. Povoroznyuk, OI. Nishkumay, KP. Lazarieva, GV. Mostbauer, PO. Lazariev, YUV. Rudenko. Correlation of pulse wave indexes with serum 25(OH) vitamin D level and bone mineral density changes in postmenopausal women with uncomplicated hypertension. 28th ESH Congress 8-11 June 2018. Barcelona
- Amosova, O. Vasylenko, J. Rudenko, A. Bezrodniy, G. Mostbauer,
I. Prydkiy, P. Lazariev, O. Khodakivska, I. Gorda, K. Lazarieva, N. Shiskina, I. Burlachenko. Interrelationship between changes of E/E’ at rest and after exercise and NTproBNP in mild hypertension patients with structural changes and dyspnoea. 28th ESH Congress 8-11 June 2018. Barcelona
- Associatiоn of left ventricle diastolic dysfunction, ventricular–vascular coupling and central hemodynamics parameter s in patients with uncomplicated hypertension. Amosova K., Rudenko U., Shyshkina N., Rokyta O., Katsitadze I., Lazareva K., Chernyaeva K. 28th ESH Congress 8-11 June 2018. Barcelona
- Amosova, A. Bezrodnyi, G. Mostbauer, A. Sablin, N. Melnychenko. Influence of decongesting therapy on renal function in patients with acute decompensated heart failure, depending on the presence of previous hypertension. Poster presentation on The 27th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension, Beijing, China, 20-23 September 2018.
- S. Nieminen, K. Dickstein, I. Katsytadze at al. The patient perspective: Quality of life in advanced heart failure with frequent hospitalisations. Int J of Cardio. -2015-Vol.191., P 256-264.
- S. Nieminen, M. Buerke, I. Katsytadze at al. The role of levosimendan in acute heart failure complicating acute coronary syndrome: A review and expert consensus opinion. International Journal of Cardiology, Vol. 218, p150–157.
- Tkachuk, N. Bereza.Patient adherence to antihypertensive therapy and its individual psychological factors. – Psychosomatics: Science and Practice, Vol 1 No 1 (2016
Membership in international professional associations, etc.:
|Prudkyi I.V.||ESC||Full member, ID 388690.
|Dzhus M.B.||AWIR, PRINTO||Full member|
|Lazareva K.P.||European Heart Failure Association
|Lazareva K.P.||European Acute Cardiovascular Care Association
Participation in international (multicenter) studies: Clinical trial (Xience 28), Spain, Valladolid, 01.02.2019 – 30.06.2019
Participation in international projects, involvement in international expertise, presence of the title of “judge of the international category”: Dzhus M. is a participant in the international PRINTO project:”The PRINTO Evidence-based Revision of the International League Against Rheumatism (ILAR) Classification criteria for juvenile idiopathic Arthritis” – Sponsor: Giovannina Gaslini Hospital.
Internships of foreign students at the department:Fitzinger Esther, Germany, 1.09-30.09.19Foreign clinical interns who have been trained at the department:Chaco Kamaha Ann Daniel, Cameroon, Faculty of Medicine, Clinical Resident, 09/01/2020Participation in international exchange and grant programs (Erasmus +, Horizon 2020, IFMSA, etc.) in 2019:Lazareva K.P. Internship – University Hospital of Valladolid (Spain), Erasmus + Doctorate in Health Science Research, 01/02/2019 – 30/06/2019Bereza NV internship in Delhi, India, 27-29.02.2019 W. Pratiksha Clinics, Artemis, Jaypee, BLK, ApolloAcademic Mobility: Katsitadze IY, Assistant Professor, Geneva, Switzerland, The International Committee of the Red Cross Health in Detention Project, Improvement of the Health Services in the Penitentiary System in Eastern Europe, 05/28/2018 – 28/11/2018