Admission of foreign citizens
ON THE SECOND STAGE OF ADMISSION OF FOREIGN CITIZENS TO THE FIRST COURSE AND PREPARATORY DEPARTMENT IN 2021
Accepting applications from foreigners and stateless persons for an Invitation to study starts from June 1, 2021.
In accordance with the Rules of Admission for higher education at Bogomolets National Medical University, acceptance of applications and enrolment of foreign citizens to the first course is held from July 14 till November 1, 2021.
Enrolment of foreign citizens to obtain Master’s Degree is carried out in the following specialities:
221 “Dentistry” – the term of studying – 5 years,
222 “Medicine” – the term of studying – 6 years ,
226 “Pharmacy (Industrial Pharmacy)” – the term of studying – 5 years.
Studying is conducted in English or Ukrainian.
Admission to Preparatory department is held from July 14 till November 1, 2021.
THE DOCUMENTS WHICH SHOULD BE GIVEN FOR GETTING INVITATION:
- Application form ( print a form);
- A copy of the first page passport with notarization of translation into Ukrainian language;
- A copy of document about a previously level of education with notarization of translation into Ukrainian language;
- A copy addition with grades (diploma or school\college certificate) with notarization of translation into Ukrainian language;
- Writing consent to data processing (print a form);
- A letter of attorney (print a text) with notarization of translation into Ukrainian language. This paragraph acts if a citizen will not give document in personal way. A copy of confidant’s passport.
Information on the educational recruiting companies with which the cooperation agreement has been concluded:
INFORMATION on the education recruiting companies which provide professional orientation support among foreign citizens
“Charity Fund ” Study in Ukraine by Dr. Ghosh”