Department of Latin
The Department was founded in 1924.
Head of the Department
Kiselova Olena– Associate Professor
The department is located at 34 Peremogy avenue.
Place of university studies First (ground) floor of the Sanitary hygienic academic building
There are 16 university lecturers working in the Department
Head of Department – 1
Associate professors – 4
Senior university lecturers – 11
Ph.D. s- 8
Google Drive – email@example.com