Department of therapy, infectious disease and dermatology postgraduate education
At the Department of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases and Dermatovenereology of Postgraduate Education a scientific research is carried out on the topic “Improvement of the treatment of internal diseases by means of syndromological diagnostics in the clinic of internal and infectious diseases” (registration number – 0116U000120, implementation term – 2016-2018 years).
As part of the research work, the graduates of the department studied and wrote on the following topics:
1) The Effect of Vegetarian Diets on the Development of Depression.
2) Damage to the lower parts of the gastrointestinal tract associated with the use of acetylsalicylic acid in cardiac patients.
3) Comparison of the level of fecal calprotectin in cardiac patients taking traditional acetylsalicylic acid and its magnesium-containing forms.
4) Study of the influence of liver diseases on the cognitive functions and psycho-emotional state of patients.
Approved topics of dissertation papers for obtaining a Doctor of Philosophy degree:
1) Functional dyspepsia: clinical and pathogenetic features of the disease course and differentiated approach to treatment.
2) Clinical and pathogenetic substantiation of prophylaxis and treatment of medicinal lesions of the intestine in patients with osteoarthritis.
The Department of Internal Medicine, Infectious Diseases and Dermatovenereology of Postgraduate Education was awarded for its active participation in the development of student science at the Bogomolets National Medical University.
We sincerely thank you for acknowledging our work!